Pretty Little Liars RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Hey @Alyssa_Epi I would recommend having your character go out somewhere so it would be easier for someone to approach her.

2 Likes

@Lovelyy_Iqraa hey remember by having your character just at their own house they can’t interact with anybody else. I recommend having her go somewhere so that way she can interact with others and you can actually rp.

Also its still not that late in the day. It’s around noon or so maybe around 1pm at the latest

1 Like

Okay! Thanks for the heads up :heart:

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like

Just so people know, if you want an NPC for any reason, you can let me know and I will happily be the NPC for you if you don’t want to be the NPC.

Also I’m waiting for some more people to post before I start sending messages as A

Just so I know. Would people like for me to write up a school schedule for the characters when they are at school?

• Make a school schedule
  • Don’t make a schedule
  • Don’t make a schedule, but have it as if they have classes only with people in the same grade as them

0 voters

And does anybody want to volunteer their character/s to receive the first messages from A

2 Likes

By the way people probably wouldn’t go to places like Starbucks, unless they were heading all the way into Philadelphia. In town there is a local coffee shop that pretty much everyone goes to for coffee and things of that variety.

1 Like

Okay, i’m sorry for all the mistakes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s fine. I can understand. I just want to give you and the others a heads up when I notice something.

1 Like

@Alyssa_Epi remember at least 4 full length sentences.

1 Like

Can I start RPing later? I’m very, very busy. And I’d like Ava to receive the first message when I post.

2 Likes

Yep you can start rping later. I completely understand being busy in real life. Got it. I will have her receive one of the first messages. If you have a preference of what it’s about, just let me know in the pm.

1 Like

I really don’t know how to start. Also I can’t think of any other part-time jobs unless those that Ella used… S. O. S.?

3 Likes

I’ll volunteer for Melody receiving one of the first messages.

2 Likes

:thinking:
Examples of jobs: The person who stocks the shelves at a store, cashier somewhere other than a grocery store, a barista at the cafe, cleaning the tables at a restaurant, doing small odd jobs for people such as mowing lawns or fixing things.

Just start with your character going somewhere since it’s the last day of summer vacation.

2 Likes

okay hang on i’ll change mine so that Lily doesn’t leave the house, then Noah and her can interact

1 Like

edited it! she hasn’t left now

1 Like

I’ll reply in few minutes.

1 Like

@Caticorn School hasn’t started yet! It’s still the last day of summer vacation! Please read over the starting post I made fore everyone.

2 Likes

Sorry I wanted to type something since I had to go.

1 Like

It’s better to wait and type something later than to have an extremely short reply that is very hard to respond to like that.
We all understand that people have busy lives outside of the forums, so we can be patient and wait a little while.

1 Like