Pretty Little Liars RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Not really a boyfriend, just a love interest. That means, he sees a potential romantic partner in her.

0 Likes

Oops… I’ll fix it.

1 Like

Hello hi what have I missed?

0 Likes

Um… just Blaire and Sila coming up to Amelia and Channing. Lol you can respond whenever you want.

1 Like

Will reply rn!

0 Likes

Hey guys…
I’m sorry but I am going to be strict with this rp. I have to make sure it flows smoothly as I have envisioned, and it can be an enjoyable experience for everyone…
@Kale @ChayChay @KBaldi93 @Madilnel @Alyssa_Epi @Alexwrites @Caticorn @Ella @Drama_Queer @Lovelyy_Iqraa @YassineCool @riahh30

@ChayChay and @Alyssa_Epi you two are doing a lot of back to back posting.

On the initial post i said this.

I just want to make sure this rp flows at a slower pace. At a slower pace everyone can write longer, much more meaningful posts. To help with this for everyone, I am thinking about making the length requirement longer.

@ChayChay and @YassineCool are Doug and Yassine hiding that they are homosexual? Or are they just out in the open at this point? That way I can know for the slides/my own reference with secrets.
Chaychay I’m so sorry if it seems like im picking on you specifically at all!

@Lovelyy_Iqraa remember you can approach people. Don’t just keep making posts saying that Angie is Approachable. And make sure to check back at what you wrote for Angie’s personality again. It seems like you’ve kinda diverted from what you’ve written.

For everyone:
Make sure to take your time posting. I want some value to each post. I don’t want any fluff posts. I can be an NPC if you need, and I can always intervene and make a small SG post to change up conversations to keep things interesting if needed. Try to make long posts that help develop your character and are meaningful.

Also I’m not sure how long it will be before I send the first messages from A. I’m kinda busy tonight and tomorrow.

8 Likes

I don’t think that at all. Lol

with Blaire I was trying to wait. Sorry.

They aren’t out in the open. Just out to each other I believe.

2 Likes

Good. :+1:

Ok

With Doug and yassine just make sure they are trying to hide it. They never know who could see them

3 Likes

Gotcha… lol I believe they are sitting next to each other hold hands under the table.

3 Likes

I’m so watching PLL from the beginning… binge watching yay!!! I love this show so much… first season first episode just started…

5 Likes

I watched PLL over a million of times. I’m obsessed with it.:joy:

3 Likes

SUCH. A. GOOD. SHOW. I literally would watch it for hours straight.

4 Likes

Yesssssss

2 Likes

I have too. I still due. I own the first five seasons.

2 Likes

they are coming back with a new one too!!

4 Likes

Yeah it’s called the Perfectionists I’m excited it

3 Likes

Omg!!! I’m so excited… I can’t wait!

2 Likes

So sorry I’ve been MIA the last couple days guys. I got really busy with school work… I will hopefully be able to catch up on this rp within the next couple days, but we will see what happens, since I didn’t know I was going to be so busy right now in the first place…

3 Likes

Good luck…

1 Like

Hey how are you doing Brooke? Have you caught up? Plus you never responded to Chad. Lol
@Littlefeets

1 Like