Pretty Little Liars RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Reserve!

Also, what perspective is this going to be in?

2 Likes

You can write in either 1st person or 3rd person.

3 Likes

@Kale I need you to resend me your faceclaim please

1 Like

It’s the first one you suggested.

1 Like

Ok I had to check since it wouldn’t come up on the sign up form.

1 Like

My brother deleted all of my sign-up work on my character. I am SUPER sorry I’m not done it yet. I might take some more time to complete it, but I’m genuinely not up to it after what just happened and it’s past my bedtime (I’m not a full adult) so that might take more. I’m really sorry if I go past the deadline for submitting the sign-ups. Sorry once again!

2 Likes

It’s perfectly fine! I don’t have a deadline for sign ups yet because of my busy schedule, and I’m a teenager so I understand. Plus I just posted sign ups last night so there will definitely be plenty of time, at least 1-2 weeks, possibly longer. So you are perfectly fine. And if you still need more time after that then I can give you an extension if needed. But sign ups will probably stay open after the rp starts, but signing up before it starts means you can start at the beginning.

1 Like

I’m so excited.

I’m working on a guy now. Lol

2 Likes

May I reserve?

2 Likes

Reserve please.

2 Likes

I submitted my male twin and now I am working on my female

3 Likes

My characters are up for any kind of friendships/relationships. Feel free to pm me.
My characters are:
Amelia Rose Gordon
Jayden Brown
Blaire Marie Mills
Douglas Jones.

3 Likes

@ChayChay @KBaldi93 your characters up in the face claims.

3 Likes

thanks Littlefeets. I have my second girl coming in a few minutes just thinking of her fears

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

I just realized after I submitted my girl that she is going to be friends with Blaire already and also Blake is friends with Jayden.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

You didn’t put about the scar on Blaire’s arm.

1 Like

yeah she did it’s just in her sexuality section

2 Likes

Special Features like that go right below the sexuality, so its on there

2 Likes