Preveiw won't load and won't save

Hello the preview never loads and if it does it stays the same as the “actor” ,and it stays loading not showing me the preview ,but i can go to the other tabs such as eyes, face shape, hair, and etc and i choose everything but then it won’t save. I’m new to creating stories but i been using Episode for a while now. My friend and I are wanting to work together and make a story but i can’t make the characters and i tried creating one on mobile but it doesn’t give us the amount of creativity with clothes and effects as doing it on the desktop/laptop.
If you can help me as soon as possible we would really appreciate it. Have a nice day/night.

Hello @YukiEclipse! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum. If you’re having issues with the Writer’s Portal, submit a help ticket here. Our support team will be more than happy to help you! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

hi @Sydney_H sorry to ask but i cant seem to find the setting tab so i can get my support id that i need to submit a help ticket

Hello @YukiEclipse! If you are unable to get the support ID, don’t worry! Just send the ticket in without it and the support team will be more than happy to help you. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

@Sydney_H I tried but its telling me I cant leave the support id blank.

@YukiEclipse I’m at the end of my shift right now, but go ahead and tag @Jeremy for help. I hope it works out! :wink:

ok thanks @Sydney_H have a nice day!

Just insert 6 questions marks into the support ID field and you should be all set.