Preview bug although coding is correct

Hello !

I’ve some lines of coding that are correct but once I preview them, the character SARA doesn’t do the animation assigned. She’s staying in idle_loop and I don’t why.

Here the coding :

INT. MODERN MANSION - DAY
@cut to zone 1
&zoom on 157 539 to 154% in 0

@RYAN changes into RYAN_casual2
@SARA changes into SARA_winteroutfit_with_jacket

&SARA is kiss_passionate_loop AND SARA spot 1.323 189 26 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND SARA faces left
&RYAN spot 1.403 106 0 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND RYAN is kiss_passionate_loop_rear

Thank you in advance !

Try sara starts

Try:

INT. MODERN MANSION - DAY
@cut to zone 1
@RYAN spot 1.403 106 0 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND RYAN faces left/right
@SARA spot 1.323 189 26 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND SARA faces left

@RYAN changes into RYAN_casual2
@SARA changes into SARA_winteroutfit_with_jacket
 &zoom on 157 539 to 154% in 0

&SARA is kiss_passionate_loop  
&RYAN is kiss_passionate_loop_rear
1 Like

And is your story LL or INK? Because I’m not sure if is is the command for LL… :grimacing::sweat_smile:

Hello !

The story is in LL.
Unfortunately, even the starts doesn’t work on SARA even though the is works for the character RYAN.

This is really weird because I used is for the whole story even the chapters I’m currently wrtting and it works. But not for this one :neutral_face:

Try @SARA

My bad I didn’t see the new coding you sent,
I separated everything and now it works !

Many thanks !:pray::pray:

1 Like

Your welcome! :wink:

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is a coding issue and not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.