Preview button not working?

the preview button on my story just suddenly stopped working? it’s completely greyed out (as you can see in the photo below). i restarted my laptop, restarted chrome, exited everything and it’s still not working.

49%20pm

6 Likes

It’s been happening to everyone it seems. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

EPISODE needs to fix this!!!

1 Like

Episode need to be updated soon. I hate this happended to me.

i thought i was the only one. It keeps saying that i should check my errors, but the only errors are my backgrounds and overlays that havent been verified

5 Likes

Yeah I have the same problem!

Mine is also not letting me preview the story while using unapproved overlays/ backgrounds :frowning:

2 Likes

guys submit support tickets to the team. I hope they will get this fixed asap.

I’ve got the same problem too, not sure why it’s doing it but i do hope they fix this!

Same issue. :frowning: I’ve just submitted a ticket. :S I hope they’ll fix it soon.

Exact same thing for me! I’m super pissed right now. Felt inspired after work to write only for this to happen…

1 Like

I’m super pissed right now this is ridiculous!

Please, let us preview the story when background and overlays are in the proccess… I’m stuck :frowning:

1 Like

Yep im having the same issues, its SOOOO annoying!!

Me too, I’ll either have to delete the whole scene or try to do it on my phone. This super annoying

1 Like

Join the rebellion

Closing since this I’m rerouting all discussion of this issue back to Episode...WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! :smiley: