Preview Error Happening for Almost 3 days now { FIXED }

Is this normal? i mean i get this error a lot but it usually fix itself after a couple of hours
its almost day 3 for me and preview still keeps going blank white and sometimes says “Error Assertion Failed : Undefined” anyone else experiencing or experienced the same before? because im getting scared ive never ever had an error that lasted this long, yes i already contacted support but im still waiting for response

2 Likes

have you tried previewing on the app?

1 Like

Maybe it’s your webGl?

1 Like

i apparently don’t have a phone only a pc so i can’t go on the app that’s why i kinda decided to stick to writing stories since i can’t read on the app

I dont know, since it was working fine just before and when i tried the next morning it keeps doing the error

Hmm… When that happens to me, I just go and re-enable my webGL. Idk what browser you’re on, though. I use chrome.

1 Like

im on firefox i checked my webGL its disabled but when i enabled it relaunched and all still won’t work

uh, if you haven’t solved it:

are you on a MacBook?

if you are, then clearing your cache may work. if you aren’t, then i’ve seen people writing about how they’ve been having errors using firefox so maybe switching back to chrome may work. or clearing your cache what ever way you can🥰

1 Like

Reload, delete that tab, try restarting your computer

2 Likes

i did that lots of times already sadly wont work :sob:

1 Like

im not on macbook, im on desktop using linux :sob:

This started happening to me today :sob::sob:

2 Likes

did you both try clearing your cache?

and @ReenaRae did you try getting off firefox?

oh, and the reason i asked if you had a macbook is because i know how to clear the cache on one.

2 Likes

you might have luck after a few hours since normally it would fix itself after a few hours
but mine has already been days so i don’t think mine would be resolved anytime soon :sob:

1 Like

you mean relaunch it? or switch browsers? if switching browsers i can’t switch browsers since chrome isn’t launching and im on linux it’s complicated to download other stuff on linux

ah, i’m not familiar with linux so i don’t know what to tell you there😬

but there was another thread that was talking about how episode works on chrome better? but as i said, i had the same problem with the preview. i even sent a support ticket but i ended up clearing the cache and restarting my computer. it worked then :woman_shrugging:t2::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I use to work with chrome but suddenly it just stopped launching, won’t open anymore
but how do you clear cache? sorry im unfamiliar with those stuff when it comes to pc
i only know how to do those on phones :joy: :hearts:

1 Like

uh, don’t quote me on this, and if it doesn’t work then i wasn’t here :raised_hand:t2::skull:

install the “disk usage analyzer” tool and install the baobab package. open a terminal window using Ctrl + Alt + T or Ctrl + Shift + T.

1 Like

here’s a link to something i just found, hope this works🥰

1 Like

thanks! i’ll try it out even if it wont work for me still thank you so much
for helping me :hearts:

1 Like