Preview freezing

Hi! So recently I’ve been working on a new story and for some strange reason the preview will start at the opening scene and won’t play anything else. I thought it was because of my the error with the background, its still in review and it said that I could still use it until its approved. So i went and checked my outfits and there’s an error with the freckles, tattoos, scars and piercings. It won’t show the preview before I add them to the outfit and it says error at the top in red. I’ve had this problem in the past but it eventually went away. Im not exactly sure if thats the cause either though. I’ve refreshed the page as many as five times. Does anyone know how to help?

Could you send a picture of the script?

I think the main issue was with the clothing errors. I’m not sure why but sometimes it’ll have error at the top on the tattoos, scars and piercings and it won’t show the preview of them. Whenever this happens the previewer stops working. I don’t know why it does this, but if someone could help to figure out why, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sometimes it’ll have the errors and the next day it won’t and at this moment I’m debating whether or not it’s and error with Episode or something else.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.