Preview glitches out every time I read my story

Every time I preview my story, it always crashes at the exact same point in the code and this pops up above the preview box, while the current scene is totally frozen. None of the buttons on the side respond if I click on them when this happens. I restarted chrome and refreshed the page but neither have worked, I also tried to read the story in the episode app but when I looked on there the story was just straight up missing. What’s up with that?
00%20PM

1 Like

This is pretty urgent since it’s impossible to work on my story when I’m unable to get past this scene. If anybody can help that’d be really cool since I need to get this story done before the thriller contest submission window closes.

It happened to me a lot today too, try and save your story, then exit out of your the tab and go back in, that’s what I did and it worked.

Did that and it still freezes at the same time

Do you have a mobile device? If so you can just preview it on mobile.

It’s just a glitch and might start working soon. I don’t think there’s really anything you can do. Anyone correct me if I’m wrong.

If nothing you’ve tried works, you should probably submit a help ticket to the support team, @Lizard. :wink: