Preview pls help!

How can I get the preview of my story into the very right box?? (under which stands ,Track Script“ because I see screenshots and videos where people have their previews in there instead on their phone.

2 Likes

What do you mean right box?

Do you mean under the “Track Script”?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

It should appear automaticaly when you click the orange “Preview” button. Try refreshing the portal and click the button again.

1 Like

That’s the weird thing I’ve already tried like multiple times but well then I guess my Laptop is just too old for that… :confused:

Thank you for your help tho!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sorry I couldn’t help. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Nono don’t be! I fixed it because I updated my browser! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I updated mine, that helped too but thank u so much!

Phew, good for you! At least now you don’t need to have your phone with you all the time to preview your story. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exactly! Because that’s what I had to do one whole year and it s*cks. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, it is freaking annoying. Once, I couldn’t preview my story on my computer until a could fix the problem and it was only for a day. It drove me crazy. :rofl:

1 Like

I feel you, like, really I almost lost my mind especially because it takes waay more time to get your phone, turn it on and all this stuff it’s like not enjoyable

1 Like