Preview still not working

Hi! I have already written about this issue, but it still haven’t been fixed. Btw this only happens on my computer (Macbook Pro) , but it does on my father’s computer (Idk which but Windows) and on my phone. So i guess that the problem is with my computer and I wanted to thank Episode community for help. Maybe u can suggest another ways to solve this problem, like changing the browser and etc. I’m using Chrome, as it is recommended by Episode. Please help, because I just don’t know what else should I do, maybe I should change something on my computer… I would be very thankful for any response or suggestion about my issue. Bye :frowning:

I once have this same issue and what I did is, I uninstall chrome then reinstall it. I checked Episode Portal and tada!!! My preview works again… my laptop is Macbook Air :grin: You could try it… and I hope I helped you :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying and for help! :heart: I just opened it today and it started working. I don’t know the reason , because I didn’t do anything to my computer, but I’m very happy I can start my story now​:smile:

1 Like