Preview too slow

Hey there!
I was wondering has anyone been experiencing some issues while previewing your scripts? It’s taking way too long to preview, even if I only add a little change (A person entering or exiting for example) It used to be kind of fast, but it’s been taking a few minutes to charge now, am I the only one with this problem?

3 Likes

I know a lot of people have, but fortunately I am not one of them. I bet you could email episode about it.

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal (I’m assuming this is on the portal; if not, we can move it to Mobile App :wink: ). Just for future reference, please make sure to search the forums for other topics relating to this issue, prior to making a new topic, since there are numerous topics already concerning the slow previewer. And of course, make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Here’s the link if you need to submit a help ticket to our support team. :smiley:

1 Like

Just try the mobile app! I sometimes experience this problem too. Also try to refresh the page! I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be trying that :slight_smile:

i have this sometimes. i just refresh or close the tab