Preview/ Track Script Error 11

I’m a new author who is still learning how to do the coding and writing. I just started writing not too long ago but today I messed up big time. When I started writing, I would always like to preview it and track script on my stories. I kept doing it but it bugs me whenever I press to preview it, it would start at the “To be continued…” first. So I would keep pressing the the 10 lines back just to see the preview of my story. The main problem is that since that issue bugged me so much my dumb brain decided I should delete the “To be continued…” and see it will preview from the beginning. Now it says there’s an error 11 and I need help. I even typed the “to be continued back to see if it will work, but still nothing. So please if anyone is seeing this, help me. Thank you!

2 Likes

Another question is should i just create a new story because there is no way of fixing this?

Can you send a screenshot of your script? Maybe I can find the error.

Although sometimes that happens because the page logs off on its own.

1 Like

As you can see i try to rewrite it and this happens, so… i’m lost.

1 Like

I forgot to mention that before I rewrote and did that mistake I did, I uploaded my cover art and it had this saying that if i should still accept to upload even if my story wasn’t published. And is still pending as well. So could it be because of that??

Is the To be continued appear when you are on the mobile app or really just in the previewer on computer ?

1 Like

I see it on the mobile app, it just won’t let me see it on the computer.

I mean, I guess you tried already, but refresh your whole page

1 Like

I tried that and it still didn’t work. Thanks for that tip tho.

Oh, I’ve seen the problem, it happened to me several times. :joy:

Refresh the page, put the cursor on the first line of the script and preview it without activating the track script. When the preview pops up, activate the track script.

1 Like

I did what you said and the preview is still not showing lol, and i still haven’t track the script neither. Btw it’s showing that is still "preparing…(272/421)??? omg!!! idk lol! I messed up big time. Right when I was ready to start on my writing this happens to me!!!

It’s good!!! I looked up more into it and i had to clear cache on my google chrome. And I did what you taught me…so thank you so much!!! I’m so happy! Thank you and love you!!! Hahahaha I can finally start my story again.

2 Likes

I’m glad it worked for you! :smiley:

1 Like

Solved and closed! :smiley: