Previews command question

So i use the previews/unpreviews command (as you can see) but I still don’t understand it that well… my question is if I publish this epsiode some time soon would her hair and eye color change from the beginning of the episode or just where I put the command at?

Her original hair color is Black Dark and eye color is Green Emerald

1 Like

Only for that episode
As much as I know preview n unpreview command works for one ep. Only… It is a temporary command which is used to temporarily change the features and as soon we unpreview thing it turns back to original…

2 Likes

So only for that episode, but I want to know if it will only change in that scene or from the start of the episode?

1 Like

In that scene only

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :purple_heart::relaxed:

1 Like

If you have any other doubts about this command… I found you this… Check it out

2 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out! Thanks once again

1 Like

Np happy to help :relaxed:

I am sorry but you are mistakes

if she change eyes color, or other feature the change will be permanent, it wont affect earlyer, as it will first be that way as soon as the reader go through the command, it works same way as clothes does.

lets say MC wear the default outfits, then they will wear that until they go through a command there change it, then they will keep that on, even if its next chapter, until another command change it

going through a command is permant for all chapters, until they go through one more.

the portal preview cant see what happend in other chapters. but the app can, which is what readers will see, I ALWAYS recomand to read on the app before you publish.

also for author commands are permanent so if you go back to like chapter 1. but change it in chapter 2, they will still wear it because you went through the command, it wont affect readers because they cant jump between chapters.

1 Like

Thankyou very much for your words but as you can read I have written in my comment As much as I know and that means I am not certain… Plus I have shared a thread too that has some very certain information… I am sorry but if you want to comment on this post or help this person please comment separately… I was just sharing what I know, you r free to share yours too but separately.