Pride Month Art Contest!

great!

1 Like

Sorry u said 10mins ago

lol so I was offeringā€¦

1 Like

You can be a judge, but you canā€™t enter if you are. Iā€™ll add you to the list now :blush:

2 Likes

Can I please enter?

3 Likes

Of course! Anyone can enter.

2 Likes

Cool :wink:

1 Like

https://discord.gg/fEftZNM :slight_smile:

Only go to that link if you are a judge

1 Like

Okay, finished :slight_smile: #prideeee

Good day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your art has been accepted

1 Like

yay! :smiley: thanks! Iā€™m entering this contest to stand up for diversity, not to win. We live in a world where everybody has to be perfect to be normal to be accepted. Women get harassed for not being pretty enough, even though they put products on their faces, hoping that SOMEONE would notice their beauty. Overweight people get harassed because they are out of shape and ā€œuglyā€, which is a word that shouldnā€™t b in the English dictionary at all, well, guess what? That ā€œoverweightā€ person has spent months into trying to look normal. You know that boy who has a face deformity? Heā€™s had hundreds of surgeries hoping to wake up looking normal for once in his life. Everyone has wings, but nobody seems to use them. Why? The answer is simple. They do not have enough strength. They do not have enough love. They do not have enough people to love them. So even if itā€™s the tiniest bit of love you give to the people who are different, know that the love that you just gave them, has helped them spread their wings.

Good day xox

11 Likes

I completely. My friends on Episode Forums and real life are a part of the community and Iā€™m glad our world is changing little by little becoming more accepting. One of my friends who is queer came out to his parents and they would beat him everyday for it calling him the son of Satan. I told the school and they arenā€™t allowed to touch him anymore. We need to stand for whatā€™s right. And this is right. Iā€™m happy to be judging this because even if Iā€™m not a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I feel a strong connection to it. Thank you to everyone who will be entering.

5 Likes

#pride <3

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a part of the LGBTQ+ community either but I still support it with all of my heart and life

2 Likes

Yeah u were one of them. We love you no matter who you love, J!!!

4 Likes

Awesome! I bet your wings are made of pure feathers :slight_smile: Know that every word to do with hate about you is just coming from a blind person who just needs to grow up! <3

3 Likes

Iā€™m so glad this art contest was made :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah, thatā€™s because this community is really nice, and everyone here is going to spread their wings soon, I just know it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mystery.Author has mysterious black wings
Wintermoon05 has beautiful white wings with frost surrounding them
jassie12dw has the prettiest, purest white wings
BlueMoonWolf has unique blue wings that shine in the moonlight
AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE has awesome white wings with a few grey parts because she gets too awesome sometimes so she rolls around in dirt to get over how awesome she is
S_Unique has pretty white wings with a few feathers missing because she always works so hard
aeestha has silver wings with paint sploches on the because for her love for art
linalilly10 has light purple wings that glow no matter what, they sometimes have a tint of gold
The episode community has colourful wings that always shine no matter what

9 Likes

okay, Iā€™m going to sleep now :slight_smile: itā€™s 22:55 where I am

Good night xox

1 Like