Pride month community stories 🏳️‍🌈

Since I don’t see any other topic covering this I thought I’d just this as a place to promote lgbt stories about hear month. I’ll start my my most lgbt story:

Title: The Wanterer 2: Mischa
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Comedy/Romance (more comedy)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Episodes: 9 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: Taking up from where ‘The Wanderer’ left off, Corrine and Mischa have been dating for a year, but Mischa is unsure about their relationship and wants Corrine to go back to being Corey again. Then one day, she finds out why Corrine doesn’t want to. (Note if you haven’t read ‘The Wanderer’, never fear. There is a short recap in the first episode.)
LGBT themes explored: Transgenderism, lesbianism, bisexuality, gender-reversal.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread. I’m always looking for good LGBTQ+ stories.
Here is my new story . Happy pride month! :rainbow_flag:

Title: Tales of a Senior
Author: Tarly

Genre: LGBTQ+/RomCom - Coming out story
Story Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description:
Your parents are rich. Your boyfriend is hot. And you are drop dead gorgeous. What will happen when you finally figure out what you really want?

Link:

Cover:

4 Likes

This is for lgbt stories.

3 Likes

Hey AJ_PELZER,

I have two LGBTQ+ stories and definitely will read yours:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

AND:

:point_right: :point_right: My pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading, happy pride month and stay safe,

Love A-W

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the thread. :blush:

Title: Carnivore
Author: Scarlett_Lowe
Genre: LGBTQ+
Description: Cursed by her frenemy, Valentine is destined to ruin everybody’s life around her. After a century everyone she once loved is long gone… Except her, Starflower.
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 11 (more episodes coming soon)
Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hi. I made this more for people to share their lgbt stories, but I’ll definitely read yours x

1 Like

I read 9 of your chapters:

Please read 9 of mine

1 Like

Thank you for reading!!! I start reading yours today. I love your version of Julian and Richard. :laughing: I will send you the screenshots by PM on this forum. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread

Read Here

1 Like

Hey AJ_PELZER,

As promised the screenshots. But I have to say first. I loved reading your story!! :heart: You did it again!! Your stories are amazing, girl!! I love your sarcasm. :laughing:

Screenshot-time

I loved that scene so much. :laughing: :laughing: The cooperation between Corrine and Christian. :smiling_face:

This scene made my day. :laughing: :laughing: :rofl:

And last but not least, served Jackson right. :wink:

I loved doing R4R with you. Good luck with all the rest of your stories, because I totally love reading them.

Love A-W

1 Like

Thank you for such kind words. Its nice to have feedback for once. Most people just tap through and don’t really read my story.
I liked yours too. There were a few directing issues but it didn’t ruin the overall fun of reading your story. Hope we can do another soon xxx

1 Like