Princess of the Nothings

Hey I just need a working partner who can help with art and backgrounds. I am working on a story called “Princess of the Nothings”, just in case anybody is interested. Let me know any feedback. Thank you!

1 Like

I would like to help but I didn’t read your story :grin:

ok thanks im sorry im new so I dont really know that much but i would like to start on it. I havent published anything yet:blush:

[quote=“NoviaP, post:3, topic:36201, full:true”]
ok thanks im sorry im new so I dont really know that much but i would like to start on it. I havent published anything yet:blush:

Ok :slightly_smiling_face:, it’s not a problem

you can still help me right? if not that alright

Hello! I can help with backgrounds and overlays, and art to a certain extent. I can also help with any scripting or writing questions you may have. Let me know if you need anything, I’d be happy to help! :grin:

Yes, of course! Count me in! :kissing_heart:

Okay thanks, um

1 Like

How do you get someone to do the backrounds for you? Do they just send some backrounds for you? Do they also have access to the story? Just a few things I wanted to know I am pretty new to this stuff.

1 Like

Thanks! Um, do you know where we should start?

It’s okay, I’ll explain. So Episode provides a bunch of backgrounds for you, but sometimes you need one that they don’t have. I make or find one for you to use. I don’t need access to your story, I will just send you the picture and you can upload it as a background yourself. Once you upload it as a background and it gets accepted, you can use it in any of your stories. Let me know if you ever need a background or if you have any more questions!

Okay thanks, I may just need a few backrounds.

1. A room with Pink curtains with a pink bed, but a little princess like.
  2. An empty palace with tables and a long hallway.
  3. A empty dark room with a spinning wheel.

Okay! I’ll PM them to you when I’m done.

Thank you so much! Oh and one more thing can you make a blackish blue backround outside the curtains in the bedroom?

Do you want me to make it dark outside?

Yes, it’s not really supposed to be night its supposed to mean something else but that’s fine.

Okay, I got it. I’ll have it done probably within an hour

Okay, thanks.

Hey, sorry I haven’t contacted you in a while. I just wanted to know if you can make a teenage twin bedroom. Half of the side could be oink and the other side would be teal. And also the room would have posters in it.
Both sides would dressers with a pink lamp and a teal lamp.