Prison Jumpsuit for Limelight Characters

My new story is based in a prison so I need all the prisoners to be wearing orange jumpsuits. I found a orange prison jumpsuit set for Female Limelight characters but can’t find one for Male Limelight Characters. Does anyone know if there is one ?

3 Likes

I don’t believe there is. You could use scrubs? :woman_shrugging:t2: they’d look a bit like doctors though. I may be wrong, don’t take my word for it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I thought there was a problem loading them in the art catalog :smile:

1 Like

I don’t believe there is one. Episode needs to add a Jumpsuit to cover the guys ( get this reference and I love you )

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t a feature request. If you’d like to support the request for male prisoner uniforms, we have one here: CLOTHING : Prison Clothing Males (Limelight)

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I mean you can do this

I was going to do that, but then I decided to use the navy scrubs recommended above. Thank you for your help :grin: