Problem in Episode Portal

As you can see in this picture, the portal keeps on loading and I can’t even write anything in there. I am stuck in the middle of the coding and I’m hoping that you can help me.

I have done all of these but nothing is working.

1. Clear your web browsers cache, history and browsing data. You can learn more at this link
  2. Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
  3. Try using a different web browser. The Writer Portal works best on Google Chrome.
  4. Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
  5. Try using a different laptop or desktop computer. 1. Clear your web browsers cache, history and browsing data. You can learn more at this link
  6. Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
  7. Try using a different web browser. The Writer Portal works best on Google Chrome.
  8. Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
  9. Try using a different laptop or desktop computer.
    6, Contact Episode Team but they ask me to do all these but still not working.

Is the portal really having problem? Can someone help me? :pensive:

6 Likes

i came across someone who has the same issue as you (they had it for a month) and until now they don’t know to solve it. it must be a portal glitch and that there’s nothing wrong w/ your browser.

1 Like

Why did you add music before a scene?

1 Like

oh gosh. This is bad. I even try to use another Pc but still the same.

2 Likes

that’s nothing wrong with that, right? I dont think that’s the cause of it.

2 Likes

My portal is having a problem too :frowning: I still can code and preview but I can’t use the sounds… like it doesn’t show preview of the sound, I don’t remember which one is which so I literally can’t use the sounds section now…

1 Like

oh wow. even if you put the sound and the published it, the sound doesn’t come out?

1 Like

No, the sounds on the story are fine. I mean the Sounds section in the Library, when I clicked the play button it just didn’t come out at all :rofl: :rofl: since I don’t remember which sound is which, I have to hear them before I decide to use, but it’s error now so technically I can’t use the Sound section anymore :sleepy: Sorry if my bad English made you confused haha

1 Like

Oh, I thought…

same situations here :sob:

1 Like

im still facing this problem. dont know what else to do

1 Like

oh god, I thought I’m the only one who have this problem. the only difference is I used my mobile browser.

1 Like