Problem in Opening a Story

Hey Guys, I am facing a problem in opening an Episode Story. I don’t know why but whenever I open it, The Story leads me back to my Home Page of Episode App. I have tried several times to open this story. But I can’t open it. I’ve read only 1 chapter of “The Empire” story . Same thing happened to other story"The President’s Daughter".

Here is that story:

Please guys,Help me.I want to read this Story"The Empire".:pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Idk if you tried this but that happend to me once and all i did was unsaved it and like refreshed the app and then searched for it and then it worked (idk if that helps)

1 Like

I have the exact same problem for like 3 stories and it’s torture. I tried contacting the episode team and they said that it may be because I have loaded the same account on too many devices so it’s sort of a glitch and then said there is absolutely nothing they can do about it

1 Like

yh I don’t know what to do :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

ok thx🥺

If it doesn’t work try contacting the episode team through their email maybe you’ll have better luck than me

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. @Mitali_S you can contact the support team via help ticket :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok Thx🥺.

1 Like