Problem on the app

Hi im having a few problems on the app etc im watching videos to refill my passes but as soon as i get to the end of the last vidoe the time resets itself back to 4 hours waiting all i want is to read but its making it impossable any idea anyone or is there any one else having this problem

1 Like

Over the past few days I’ve seen two other people asking about this. I had this once before, you can try re-installing the app. I tried it didn’t work. But after some time it went back to normal.

Just try and update whenever you can to hope it’s normal again.

You can also try and send a ticket, this will make the episode team more aware of what is happening since it apperently now is a problem for multiple people (again)

1 Like

There is a bug on the app right now so passes dont get refilled. It really suck, hopefully they will fix it soon

1 Like

Thanks ive tried to reinstall but its just the same also sent a message to episode waiting on a response its never really done anythink lile thos before but if there is a bug its obvioulsy why thank u both apreciate it x

1 Like

Thanks it does suck i was really into a story lol and then i had to stop :thinking:

1 Like

hey, i have the same issue sinds today

1 Like

Hi ive contacted episode as im not even getting passes when i wait the 4 hours so its really annoying me i normaly sit on it all day lol until i tried this morning

sameeeee, i spend the hole day with this game now i have nothing to do hahah. i hope tomorrow its gone

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

The team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix to it. :smiley:

1 Like

Back working again thank u

1 Like