(PROBLEM SOLVED!) All Of The Characters Are Pixel Looking... Please Help... If You Can šŸ¤”šŸ¤·

All of the characters are pixel looking. It was never like that all of the other years Iā€™ve used this but it just did this recently. I tried restarting my phone, checked to see if I need to update anything, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing works. Let me know if you know how to fix it.

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

7 Likes

Wow this new art style is wild

18 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

To add to that, it is a very annoying new art style as well. I canā€™t tell which character is which. :joy: :joy: Just imagine if they did have this as a new art style though.

3 Likes

duh! does anyone know that itā€™s the new Christmas art style update

9 Likes

I wish I could look that good. lmao

5 Likes

You had Classic, you had Ink, you had Limelightā€¦ now get ready forā€¦

Modern art

21 Likes

What are you talking about? That looks amazing I need it!

6 Likes

This is your life now rip

4 Likes

ask for a new phone for christmas i guess

2 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Iā€™d recommend submitting a ticket help ticket to let the team know! :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youā€™ve got questions. :wink:

same :sob::sob:

1 Like

I canā€™t work with this my characters are scrambling up and I cant enjoy my favorite episode so please fix this bugā€‹:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

This is true I was about to read and went to my profile and character was all pixel and I went to anothers and was pixel has well

1 Like

I actually had the same issue yesterday with the app, and I couldnā€™t figure out what was going on. I tried getting help from the support section of the app, but nothing was working. I was actually fiddling with some of the settings on a story I was playing when I figured it out. In the corner of the game, there are three dots (settings for the story). Click that and select ā€œDisable Text and Animation Effectsā€. After that it should go back to normal. Even if you select to enable it again, it should still remain normal. Iā€™m not saying its a foolproof alternative, but Iā€™m just letting you know what I did in case it might also work for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like me trying to draw geometric figures on abstract art lmfao

4 Likes

It didnā€™t work it helped a little bit but only for the boys and not the girls characters talk about being sexist lol

1 Like

The same thing happened to me too lol.
What I did to fix this was to click the three dots (settings icon) on the bottom right of the screen, then click ā€˜replayā€™. It takes you to a screen where you can replay your story, but all you have to do is click ā€˜resumeā€™ on the current story that you are playing.
It fixes the glitch by itself and takes you back to your story!

Hope it helped! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I just got a new phone so itā€™s gone now that I got a new phone. I got the new phone for Christmas.

episode keeps deleting my progress whenever I leave the app