(PROBLEM SOLVED!) All Of The Characters Are Pixel Looking... Please Help... If You Can 🤔🤷

All of the characters are pixel looking. It was never like that all of the other years I’ve used this but it just did this recently. I tried restarting my phone, checked to see if I need to update anything, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing works. Let me know if you know how to fix it.

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

7 Likes

Wow this new art style is wild

18 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

To add to that, it is a very annoying new art style as well. I can’t tell which character is which. :joy: :joy: Just imagine if they did have this as a new art style though.

3 Likes

duh! does anyone know that it’s the new Christmas art style update

9 Likes

I wish I could look that good. lmao

5 Likes

You had Classic, you had Ink, you had Limelight… now get ready for…

Modern art

21 Likes

What are you talking about? That looks amazing I need it!

6 Likes

This is your life now rip

4 Likes

ask for a new phone for christmas i guess

2 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. I’d recommend submitting a ticket help ticket to let the team know! :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

same :sob::sob:

1 Like

I can’t work with this my characters are scrambling up and I cant enjoy my favorite episode so please fix this bug​:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

This is true I was about to read and went to my profile and character was all pixel and I went to anothers and was pixel has well

1 Like

I actually had the same issue yesterday with the app, and I couldn’t figure out what was going on. I tried getting help from the support section of the app, but nothing was working. I was actually fiddling with some of the settings on a story I was playing when I figured it out. In the corner of the game, there are three dots (settings for the story). Click that and select “Disable Text and Animation Effects”. After that it should go back to normal. Even if you select to enable it again, it should still remain normal. I’m not saying its a foolproof alternative, but I’m just letting you know what I did in case it might also work for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like me trying to draw geometric figures on abstract art lmfao

4 Likes

It didn’t work it helped a little bit but only for the boys and not the girls characters talk about being sexist lol

1 Like

The same thing happened to me too lol.
What I did to fix this was to click the three dots (settings icon) on the bottom right of the screen, then click ‘replay’. It takes you to a screen where you can replay your story, but all you have to do is click ‘resume’ on the current story that you are playing.
It fixes the glitch by itself and takes you back to your story!

Hope it helped! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I just got a new phone so it’s gone now that I got a new phone. I got the new phone for Christmas.

episode keeps deleting my progress whenever I leave the app