Problem with cut

after i use @cut
then the character pops up like notifications :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

Use &cut

still same

1 Like

Then you should share your script :slight_smile: so we can see what’s wrong

1 Like

Yeah :relaxed:… Maybe I can help? @akhirahman760

yes please

1 Like

But can you send the script please :relaxed:

Try placing the characters first, like this:

&CHARACTER1 spot xyz in zone X
&CHARACTER2 spot xyz in zone X
@cut to zone X

1 Like

try @remove CHARACTER

then after that how will i add them back

1 Like

just spot him like
&CHARACTER spot X.XXX XXX -XXX in zone X (X=Coordination)

1 Like

Please share your script or post a screenshot of your script so we can help you out and figure out what the issue is.

1 Like

INT. PROTAG ROYAL BEDROOM - NIGHT
@cut to zone 2
@zoom reset
@speechbubble reset
@JANNAT spot 1.034 57 124 in zone 2
@JANNAT moves to layer 2 AND JANNAT faces right AND RASHIQ spot 1.066 205 126 in zone 2 AND RASHIQ moves to layer 3
@speechbubble is 141 238 to 100% with tail_top_left
JANNAT (talk_shrug_concerned)
What happened last night?
RASHIQ (talk_armscrossed_shrug_neutral)
Honestly last thing I remember is Mridula forcing us to have a drink and then we came to this room we were chatting then both of us passed out

After female character finishes her dialogue the male character pop up and starts talking

Do you have a video of what’s happening? Because I just copied your code into my script and the male character is there at the beginning of the scene.

1 Like

Yes I have but I don’t know how to post it when i try posting video it says it is not authorized as png or jpeg btw in my laptop it looks fine but in mobile phone the male character appears after the female character’s dialogue can i send the video on insta my intsa

Hi :wave:, I hope this will help

@cut to zone X

X = Zone numbers 1,2,3

That’s all I know.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys I solved it what I did is zoom on female character let her finish the dialogue then zoom on male character thing is it looked

thanks it worked

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.