Problem with layers - Hugging

Hello everyone,

I want my two characters to hug. My scrpit looks like this:

@COLT walks to upscreen right AND COLT does it while run_athletic AND VEGAS walks to screen center AND VEGAS does it while run_athletic
&VEGAS moves to layer -1 AND COLT moves to layer 1
@VEGAS is hug AND COLT is hug_rear AND COLT faces right

But still, Colt is behind Vegas. I want it the other way around. :frowning: But I can’t find the problem. Anyone here who can help my confused brain? :smiley:
Thanks a lot. xxxx

hm, try it. @Mymadmess

@COLT walks to upscreen right AND COLT does it while run_athletic AND VEGAS walks to screen center AND VEGAS does it while run_athletic
&VEGAS moves to layer -1 AND COLT moves to layer 2
@VEGAS is hug AND COLT is hug_rear AND COLT faces right

&COLT moves to layer 1 AND VEGAS moves to layer -1
&COLT walks to upscreen right AND COLT does it while run_athletic THEN COLT is hug_rear AND COLT faces right
@VEGAS walks to screen center AND VEGAS does it while run_athletic THEN VEGAS is hug

Thanks, but it doesn’t work. -.-

Thank u. :slight_smile: I tried it, but it doesn’t work…

Try these threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really know if this could work, but maybe try switching the order of the names? That worked for me once, but I can’t guarantee anything.

Like instead of @COLT walks to upscreen right AND COLT does it while run_athletic AND VEGAS walks to screen center AND VEGAS does it while run_athletic have it be @VEGAS walks to screen center AND VEGAS does it while run_athletic AND COLT walks to upscreen right AND COLT does it while run_athletic. If that doesn’t work then you can try doing the same thing with where they enter. Like if Colt enters the scene first, then make Vegas enter first. Again, no promises. :joy::joy:

lol ok.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.