Problem with my story

Y’all hear me out… I have this Brilliant story idea it’s honestly one of the best ideas i’ve ever had in my life anyways I was really excited to write this story i even started making the characters so i took a break and i was on netflix scrolling to find something to watch and saw this show/series that’s almost like my story but mine is just a little bit different lol but now i’m bumped out about this cause i know if i continue writing this story and publish it people would think i copied the show, which i obviously didn’t. the show isn’t that popular but i’m still having second thoughts :disappointed:

How similar is it?

1 Like

7.8/10 similar :grinning:

1 Like

I mean I would say go for it! as you said above this was your idea before the show came out, also I’ve seen plenty of stories that are exactly the same as tv shows and movies and I seem to enjoy them either way :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you for your input

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I mean, you can always change some major things and it can really help distinguish your story from the other one. But as other people said - I would still go for it even if it’s somehow similar. It’s hard to make something 100% original these days anyway.

1 Like

True

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.