Problem with writing a story - Adult scene

Hello guys, I’m trying to make an adult scene between my two charcacters and I need help.
Fixed

Censor them naked? They have censor bars in the outfit section.

If you just mean censor the socks, then spot direct them so the characters are larger and it looks like the camera is closer to the two people.

1 Like

Please keep in mind that explicit sexual content, uncensored frontal nudity, and uncensored posterior nudity in a sexual context is prohibited by Episode.

7 Likes

I know that, I didn’t know about the censored bars in outfits, thanks for letting me know, I’m fixing it now.

2 Likes

Moved Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

You actually aren’t allowed to use censor bars in a sexual context, either. Their use has to be brief and nonsexual. Your best bet is to not include the scene/fade to black once things start getting intense. If the dialogue is absolutely crucial to the plot/character development, you can pan away from the characters and just have the dialogue in narration boxes, though I don’t recommend doing this beyond what you can’t do without.

Basically, explicit sexual scenes are against the guidelines, point blank. If you need them, you could try using Wattpad, since they have the option to rate stories as Mature.

2 Likes

Yep that’s what I did.
Just faded it away to black.

1 Like