Problem with your characters' height?

If you want your characters taller, or smaller, do this!
1: Click to the directing helper! (You can see this when you start previewing your chapter)
2: Click to the Spot helper!
3: You can select who you want taller, or smaller with the button “Change cher”
4: Use the Switch tool: Move
5: Copy the lines under the previewing “box” (@CHARACTER spots …) and put it in your story,
6: Then enjoy your original heights!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll fix this.

1 Like

I knew how to do this already but it will probably be helpful for new writers so thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Hey I’m having a serious problem with height. I know where to go on the director helper and how to write the numbers like for example @ROSS spot 1.288 160 34 but when I put them into my script the height doesn’t change. Can anyone help me??

2 Likes

1.288 won’t change the height much, try 1.300

Thank you for replying!! I tried 300 and nothing changed in the scene I’m really not sure if it’s where I place it in the script or something else

Have you tried previewing it on the app?

I have on my phone with the app and it doesnt change even with the spot direction in the script. However when I tried it out at the very end, it did change like it went from the default height to the height I wanted but I’m tying to find a way so the male main character’s height is taller than the regular standard height from the beginning so when he wants into a scene it’s already done. But I can’t seem to make it work unfortunately.

Ohh okay!! So you need my guide on “Spot Walking” (a term I’ve created). Here you go:

3 Likes

Number 1 will answer your question.

Sorry this is so late, :sob: I just now saw it THANK YOU SO MUCH I’m going to try this and hopefully I get it to work

Okay I just tried it and I got him to enter correctly with the spot and look taller however in the middle of the scene, he goes right back to the default height and then I put the same direction towards the end of the scene and he changes his height again.

Let’s see your script

I got it actually thank you sooo much tho. I put the spot before and after the actions and I surprisingly got it to work

Can I still see it, just want to make sure you’re doing anything too out of your way :hugs:

Okay npp!!

Woah loll that’s a lot of spotting. You shouldn’t have to add it so many times… hmmm :thinking::thinking::thinking:
If it works for you, great!
But if you want, you can provide me with the code and I can show you how I’d do it. It’s be simpler I think.
But again! Up to you. If it works it works :relieved:

Though this function is super useful for adding diversity, the dimensions of the face/arms/legs, shrink with it and make it look dreadfully unrealistic. It’s particularly difficult to create children with this method!

1 Like

I know I thought so too but when I tested it, it kinda worked so I was like alright whatever and sure ofc I’ll send it so you want the spot codes for the characters right ?