Problematic Art Shop 🌧 (CLOSED)

wait hold on i messed something up

Thank yaaaa :grin::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

no problemmm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you make me a living room background?

Details

Colors: Pink, white, and black
Decorations: Small lights on a string, and flowers
Day or night?: Night plz

@Sunset_Shimmer I completed 2/3 of the requests. For the second living room, I think I’ll need an example of what you mean after all. Let me know if you want me to change something. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@xepisode.ravenx I found some overlays for you. Had to alter the one bike a bit to get it to look similar. Let me know if you want something changed. :black_heart:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@eilyk Here’s the hand facing down. Let me know if you meant something else :crazy_face: Kylie%20fingers%202
@Emmaatsky
Let me know if you need something changed :gift_heart:

@eilyk again, let me know if you want something changed :heartbeat:Hot%20guy%20kylie%20arm%202 Hot%20guy%20kylie%20arm%201 Choke%20me%20daddy
@inkkee Let me know if you want me to change something about the splashes :grin:
@SkyM I’ll try to get to your background tomorrow if I have time :relaxed:
4 Likes

The other living room is kind of the opposite of what you did. The sofa is positioned like the examples (facing front) and the TV is facing behind (instead of the plant on the table there is a TV).

Is it possible to make an overlay of the couches too so I can have them sitting down and the TV so I can have characters on the screen?

Other than that, everything looks perfect!

Hey @Problematic_Patrick. I need yr help on my background. Can u make the targets as overlays? Not the fully body, only the big round target.

1 Like

tysm bae

1 Like

@Sunset_Shimmer Like this?

@lanafrazer_episode Do you need them altogether in one overlay or each separate? :heartbeat:

1 Like

ywww :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

i replied to the wrong person byE LMFAOOOOO

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

altogether, I’m gonna do a mini game, so I think either altogether or both. Hm…try do both, I’ll see how this turns out.

1 Like

Are these ok? All%20three%20middle All%20three%20left All%20three All%20three%20right

1 Like

yas, ty :blush:

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! That’s perfect. Thank you! :heart_eyes::blob_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome :relaxed::heartbeat:

@Problematic_Patrick can I cancel my request?

1 Like