Problematic Art Shop 🌧 (CLOSED)

I’ve completed the showers. :slight_smile: Let me know if you need something changed and I’ll see what I can do :blue_heart::blue_heart:

Optional Overlay

2 Likes

By any chance you could do a text overlay for me? It’s alright if you can’t, since you didn’t specify that on your post.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply! Oh my god I love it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

oh yeah I can do those. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh! That’s a relief, could you do a text overlay, the word Impulsive with big bold letters? That’d be great, thank you so much in advance. :blush:

1 Like

do you have any colors in mind for the text? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Black or white would be fine. :]

1 Like

let me know if you need me to change something :slight_smile:

Impulsive

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s perfect! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome :gift_heart:

1 Like

still open for character detail sheets?

1 Like

yep

can i have one for limelight
Name~ Mikaela
Skin~ Rose 03
eyebrows~ arched natural
eyebrow color~ dark brown
lip shape~ full heart pouty vampire fangs
lip color~ Pink beige matte
eyes~Deep Set almond
eye color~ green
face shape~ Diamond
hair~ Long feathered or side braid
hair color~ dark brown

this outfit pls not character

1 Like

you forgot the nose; and do you want a certain background?

@epy.emmily I have your overlays, you’ll have to let me know if you wanted part of the leg gone or something Chelsea%20Rear Chelsea%20Front

@eilyk Ok the only one I haven’t done yet is the blade, because I didn’t really know what you meant. Like a knife, the blade of something sharp like a knife/sword, a razor blade, etc. Once you let me know I’ll do that one. And for these, you’re gonna have to let me know if you want something changed, like I didn’t know if you wanted just the pole or the stage below lmao

Olive%20Chokehold Snatched%20Half-wig Blood

@lanafrazer_episode Let me know if you want me to change something about the covers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

cover, splash and background please?
I would like kind of a creepy cover, like a girl kidnapped with her eyes mouth covered and shes like crying? (lmao wtf) and her hands tied up in a rope in kind of a stone wall basement type of room.

my story is called: Lurking, thank u!

for the splash can i have a to be continued splash?

and for the background i would like

something like this! if u decide to do my request i will pm u my character details and can you send the stuff in pm? thank you :smiley:

1 Like

oops, didnt mean to add eyes into the sentence hehe :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I’ll add you to the waiting list and probably do them separately once you have time :slight_smile:

• For the splash, is there a character? Have a background in mind? Certain text or text colors, or just a color scheme in general?

• For the background, what do you want changed from the one you posted; remove objects, different colors, etc.

like a razor blade typa blade , thankyouu bby<3

1 Like

yoop

1 Like