Problematic Art Shop 🌧 (CLOSED)

Hey! I was wondering if I could use the weapons room background and the knife overlay I will give you lots of credit for sure!
And if you have time if not don’t worry about it but could you possibly make me a background that is like a closet that also has medical supplies in it, but instead of the crop tops and dresses in it could you have the bandage shirt and the black/ dark grey shorts that are more like underwear. I know that sounds nuts :joy: I can get you pictures of the clothing if you would like no rush and no pressure to if you have plenty of requests already I understand! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

@Problematic_Patrick does that mean my request is accepted?

1 Like

yep :slight_smile: I don’t know if I can do ALL of them in a short period of time, but I’ll at least do as many as I can and give them to you, so if you still need the others you can quickly request the rest somewhere else :smiley:

Sure, I can probably do that! Just post the specific clothing-ish stuff you want in the closet :smiley:

1 Like

@Problematic_Patrick can u cut the white background for me.

1 Like

Heree :slight_smile:

1 Like

tysm

1 Like

Sorry just got my internet back! I will get the pictures right away!

Here is the clothing! Thank you so much again!

@Problematic_Patrick when is the soonest you can give my request to me? Not rushing or anything, just asking :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I still need it if that’s ok with you

1 Like

I’ll most likely get a set or two done tomorrow, and then I’ll see how things are with other requests; if i can get another done or if I’ll give you just those since the rest would take a while

Ok

Ok, so I’ve made the overlays for half of the ones you need :slight_smile: For the rest, it’d take longer and since you need them rather soon, here’s the list of overlays you’d still need:

• The set of four attack overlays for water
  • The set of four attack overlays for earth
  • The set of four attack overlays for light
  • The set of four attack overlays for darkness

I did lightning, fire, darkness and air.

Here you are :smiley::

Overlays

FIRE%20-%20Small%20Ball

tysm

1 Like

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Could I request an overlay?

1 Like

yeah, post the details :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

U know the tv scenes? Would u be able to make like couch chairs and a couch that faces rear?

Yeah i could find some or give it a shot; is there any other details about what they should look like, like color?