Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me figure this out:
I’m trying to make a hand overlay (LUKA-HAND-OVERLAY) appear like it’s dragging another character (Ona), but it appears at the other side of the screen and does not move. Here’s a picture of what the script looks like:
· The red circle is the arm overlay (but in the wrong side of the screen).
· The black arrow indicates where the arm overlay should be (the hand should be covering Ona’s mouth).
· The green square is the part where I configured the overlay’s size and place (it should be on the right side of the screen covering Ona’s.
· Then after the overlay covered Ona’s mouth it should drag her offscreen
· The pink square tells me that there’s an error in the positioning of my character ( I tried moving her offscreen).
->The girl with the school uniform is Ona.
I know this is a lot to ask, but I’ll appreciate a lot if someone takes the time to help me.