Problems moving a hand overlay and a character!

Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me figure this out:
I’m trying to make a hand overlay (LUKA-HAND-OVERLAY) appear like it’s dragging another character (Ona), but it appears at the other side of the screen and does not move. Here’s a picture of what the script looks like:

· The red circle is the arm overlay (but in the wrong side of the screen).
· The black arrow indicates where the arm overlay should be (the hand should be covering Ona’s mouth).
· The green square is the part where I configured the overlay’s size and place (it should be on the right side of the screen covering Ona’s.
· Then after the overlay covered Ona’s mouth it should drag her offscreen
· The pink square tells me that there’s an error in the positioning of my character ( I tried moving her offscreen).
->The girl with the school uniform is Ona.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I’ll appreciate a lot if someone takes the time to help me. :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

The command for moving your character should be like this:
@CHARACTER walks to spot % x y in s AND CHARACTER faces left/right AND CHARACTER does it while animation

The shift’s command is only for overlays :wink:

In which zone is your scene happening?

Try adding the zone where you want it to be:
@overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to x y in zone #

Hi! First of all, thank you so much for helping me. It is in zone 1 but I’ll like the hand to drag the character to zone 2.

1 Like

Thanks!, I’ll try and change my script.

1 Like

@Alexx.lapakka OMG! Thank you so much for all your help! :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem :blush:Happy to help :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.