Problems with props

I added a prop in the middle of a scene but the character already has it as the scene starts.:cry:

ink or limelight.

send your script code.

@lanafrazer_episode
Limelight
INT. KITCHEN CLASSIC LUXURY - DAY with KITCHEN ISLAND to 1.5 320 80 in zone 2
@SELENA spot .9 220 200 in zone 3 AND SELENA faces left
@cut to zone 3
@pan to zone 1 in 3.75
@pan to zone 3 in 2.625
SELENA (think_rubchin)
(I’ll check…)
choice
“The Cabinet.”{
}
“The Stove.”{
@SELENA walks to spot .9 70 200
@SELENA starts tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear
@pause for 2.5
@add Postcard Hawaii to SELENA
readerMessage You found the letter |color:teal|‘K’ with messageTitle CHALLENGE!
@SELENA starts react_pumpfist_happy
@pause for a beat
@SELENA walks to spot .9 480 200 in zone 3
}

I also have a problem with the overlay I intoduced. It’s on the right of zone three and it’s almost out of sight.

1 Like

ok, so u said that u wanted the prop to be in the middle of the scenes but it shows the props at the start of the scene right?

Yes

hm, thats weird, and for the overlay, the overlay is KITCHEN ISLAND, right?

@JemU776

Yes
Thanks

@Jade.epi
@Apes

Was there any props in this previous scene?

If you’ve previewed your story more than once in this scene then the character will have the prop in their hand until you remove it. The overlay needs to be moved to the left if it’s too far to the right

1 Like

But I moved the overlay too much to the right in zone 2 and it shows too much to the right in zone 3

Yes, actually.
It was the same prop but with a different character.

Try in zone 1 instead of zone 2. You need to put the command for removing a prop @remove Prop from CHARACTER or it will stick to them. Even if you refresh the app. Same applies with outfits, filters etc. If you don’t remove/change them then they will stick no matter what.

Did you remove it?

For my prop, everything worked out fine in the app previewer. I realized that the problem was with my web previewer. I restarted my laptop and everything worked fine :grin:. @Jade.epi the thing you told me about the overlay helped.
Thank you everyone :grin:

1 Like

No, but it all worked out.
I think…

Actually, that isn’t the reason.
It was because I previewed it without restarting the episode