Problems with the portal

Hey is there anyone else having problems with the portal as if you have a bg that you downloaded on to your portal a while back and they approved it but its saying it doesn’t exist can anyone help me??? please this gitch is getting annoying! im hoping im not the only one having issues (update) im dumb portal is fine I messed up spot directing :woman_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t4: :woman_facepalming:t3: something to laugh at yall lol

2 Likes

I’m having issues too

1 Like

I know flora lol

1 Like

I wanted to reply lol

1 Like

I see that lmao

2 Likes

Could it be because of something that happens after the background? Like a spot directing command

Yes it was the spot command it was my fault lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but its something to laugh at i was mad at the portal but one of my best friends said I messed up the spot directing my dumbass lol now thats something I’ll never forget

2 Likes

it happens to me sometimes too and first i’m more like - ugh, what, I can’t even copy and paste the name of the bg? -.- then I’m mad at portal, then I see the real problem that caused it. :sob: :rofl: :clown_face:

That’s hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: