Procrastinating as always

https://www.instagram.com/p/CetTpZgrXCm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Just made an Insta and my first Epi related meme… Not sure if many will get it :thinking: :sweat_smile: Yes i am THAT person who laughs at her own jokes :rofl:

2 Likes

When your writers block is so bad, you can’t even come up with a decent title for this meme.

5 Likes

The board says enough :sweat_smile: i have yet to experience writers block butttt i am having writers anxiety over the first episode chapter of my first planned story :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t usually. It’s just this one scene I’ve been working on the whole day and I’m just really unhappy with the dialogue.

would you let me help you a bit?

2 Likes

Sure. Knock yourself out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh no :face_with_diagonal_mouth: sometime we are own worst critics. At least, that is my issue anyways. I have a load of random sentences or scene plots in my notes for certain characters which i have zero use for just now :sweat_smile: I may end up just writing bits in then properly coding it all once I learn the basics better.

1 Like

This is what my bio says on the episode app.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like