Procreate help!

I just got procreate a and I have no idea how to use it (I’m coming from ibis paint x) I just need tips on what brushes to use and stuff! If someone could help that would be great :black_heart:

3 Likes

Hi!
You can dm me if you have any particular questions :sweat_smile: You can actually google “Procreate free brushes download” and then you will find really cool brushes and stamps for free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If I find the link, I will send it to you!

2 Likes

Here are tons of free brushes and they will make your drawing life way easier :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I will for sure! And thank you so much :black_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I recommend using technical pen for outlining! Custom brushes are so much more recommended, but you do you! I also have some brushes that I made in which I’m experimenting with if you want to check them out!

2 Likes

I would love to check them out!!!

2 Likes

I got all my brushes from Gumroad! You can filter out only free brushes, or you can purchase some for relatively cheap prices - https://gumroad.com/discover?category=drawing&filetypes=brushset,rar,zip. Also some amazing digital artists to follow on IG (they have some free brushes, guides and tutorials, too!) krisssstyp, mynamelkd, messyartss

2 Likes

I will definitely check that out thank you ! :black_heart:

1 Like

Ofc! Thank you :black_heart::black_heart: