Procreate Pocket ✨

Hey! So I have procreate pocket, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips and tricks? :eyes: idk, if you know someone who uses it could you tag them? Thank youuu, I’m just struggling with shading lol :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I love it! If you need any help my insta is @tiff_episode and I could give you some brushes and tips💕

2 Likes

Sadly I don’t have Instagram! But thank you for the offer :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi! For shading, in my opinion, it’s good to put a layer above the one with the base colours and make it “clipping mask” - to do this, you click on the middle of the layer, not the little letter in the corner.
Another way for shading is to add a layer above the base colours and put it’s blending mode on “multiply” then change the opacity to around 35-50% - to change the opacity and blend mode, click on the letter on the right of the layers

Sorry if that sounds confusing, I can pm you some pictures if you’d prefer that?

1 Like

Hey Thea! So if you still need a skin/shading tutorial I could help, I am going to try this method for shading from @EpiReborn on IG of their skin tutorial! And as you previously said on this thread you don’t have IG so I took screenshots of the steps for you!

Credit to @EpiReborn & @Saphilita on IG for this tutorial!

Tutorial

This tutorial has the same brushes Procreate & Procreate Pocket & IbisPaint X has so I think you’ll be good for this tutorial :dizzy:

2 Likes

Omgggg you are a lifesaver :sob::sob::sob::sob: I love you so much OMG

1 Like

Here are my results! Tysm for sending me the screenshots :sob::heart:

6 Likes

Tehehe no problem!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

& wow it looks beautiful!! :D :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like