✨ Professional Art ✨ [Closed]

Ok, I’ll send you when I open my computer :heart:
Thank you so much :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

sent you a pm :blush:

1 Like

Hey girl if u do ink covers that would be soo cool Let me know if u do them i have no idea for my cover. I want you to do it coz ur examples are damn goooooooooood.

1 Like

I can do ink covers! Just dm me and we can figure out some ideas on what you might want :blush:

Should I pm u the details later on? :innocent::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m a nosy little bird but so glad to see your thread taking off. That shows that your talent is being recognized :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:t4:

1 Like

For sure! just pm me whenever you have the time :blush:

1 Like

Aw thank you! I appreciate it a lot, and I’m having fun helping people out and making art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

Your covers are beautiful! I’ll definitely be requesting after I make some progress on my story!

1 Like

Thank you! And yes I’d love to make something for your story :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re so welcome. Keep it up :partying_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! So I have my idea for a large cover written out (it’s a bit difficult) and I was hoping you can make it?

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to help you with your cover. Send me a pm with the details :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Why are they free? :frowning_face: Like, i would pay for a cover, and i make my own story covers :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aw thank you! That’s so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I mean when I first made this topic I didn’t expect to get so much positive feedback and requests, I guess I never thought people would be willing to pay for my work.

I’m now accepting payments if people need something done ASAP and they want their piece to be prioritized due to the large amount of requests I have, but I still offer free work too. I might switch to paid commissions, idk if people would be interested though :sweat_smile::thinking:

1 Like

Oh just a warning, due to episodes updated policies, they aren’t allowing people to sell art that uses their assets

Don’t want you to get banned or something.

1 Like

Oh gosh, thank you for the warning! I’ve changed it :two_hearts:

And me too please :slight_smile: You’re amazing!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! Right now my free requests on the Episode Forums are closed, but I am currently taking paid commissions if either or you are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this is the link to fill out a request or you can find it/more of my work on my instagram :two_hearts:
If not then I’ll still tag you once I’m taking free requests again on here! But I’m not sure when that will be
@AnimeOtome @Natka

1 Like