Profile Background Shop [OPEN]

Please note: some backgrounds may only work on desktop devices

Oh, hello there ~

Welcome to my profile background shop! I haven’t seen any shops like this around the community, and I’d say I’m alright at creating profile backgrounds, and I love to help out fellow users :kissing_heart:

If you are unsure what a profile background is, it’s the background behind your profile picture on the forums (not to be confused with profile cards).

Bellow are some examples of profile backgrounds that I’ve done:

Examples

If you would like to request a background, please fill out the following form:

• The theme of the background –
  • Episode character details (optional) –
  • Would you like your forum username to be featured? –
  • Any extra text / messages? –
  • Other social media or story plugs? (ex. Instagram name) –
  • Extra requests / ideas? –

Thank you,
~Brooke Johnson :two_hearts:

Here’s the outfit I want to wear:

I would like for mine to look like the 1st one, So for the pose I want it to be flirt_wink_pose I want the background to be pink though and for the font, I don’t want cursive, LOL, can you use “Keep Truckin” as the font. For the @ I would like for it to say: @BRVNDA. And I want mine to say Author Of: Love Has No Color
(image)
No Choice but Murder
(image)

Here you go~

If there’s anything you want changed, let me know :v:

Ah, actually, instead of it saying brvnda can it say BRENDA and then I want it it to say
“(instagram logo here) Follow me on instagram @brvnda
:slight_smile: If that makes sense

The theme of the background – Something fun and pastel :slight_smile:
Episode character details (optional) –

53%20PM
Would you like your forum username to be featured? – Yes!
Any extra text / messages? – Do you mind putting author of: Sunny Days
Other social media or story plugs? (ex. Instagram name) – Put my instagram @epi.alyssaa
Extra requests / ideas? – For the author of: sunny days one, can you make two profile backgrounds one that says not released yet and one that says now released? I’ll change it when I finally finish the story! I’d also love if you can put some text where it says you made it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Is this better? :slightly_smiling_face:

LOVE ITT! Tysm!

For the “author of sunny days” part, would you like the cover art to be featured? If so, send me an image of the cover art :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, of course!

Here are your backgrounds:

If there’s anything you want changed, let me know!

Musical Notes please in purple
eLimage

https://doc-08-2k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/5ssndir6vc3r0enmqi9al9iirk9ogp4e/f41cejavkf39buu1enfd620e08dsu4fg/1527386400000/07325457212999641778/11354457225018816467/1JfuZqs_DLLTXmXoNLiJZbVMbnDvZ1JRv?e=download

This dress for my character Rosie please!
Forum username include yes

Ahhh I want

Does this work?

Make sure to let me know if you want anything changed :two_hearts:

If you would like to request one, please fill out the form :smile:

Can you add writer of A Dream Come True For Maxine and Make the background light purple please?

Could you send me a photo of the cover art for your story? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here you go! If you want me to add the cover photo, let me know :kissing_heart:

is there any way to make the profile photo mobile friendly? :joy: it looks great desktop but I know most people use their mobile device

Ah! That’s definitely a problem :sweat_smile:
If you want I can make one that fits the mobile device, and see how well it works on desktop?

ah yes please