Background colour
Texts (optional)
Eyebrows
Face shape
Lips shape and colour
Nose
Character pose
Tell me if you want your art to look like any one of my examples below
Please tell me if you want to include any social media accounts into the background

If you use the art please give me credit

Examples of my work

Note:
I’m only human and I do not have superpowers so the art might take up to 3hrs or more to make.

If you pm me past 1:00 am eastern time ,you will not get your art until the next day because by that time I would be sleeping

My social media:please follow me ,it would mean the world to me ,just note My Instagram is private so send me a request and I’ll accept it

My Instagram is @gabby.episode2005 I’m trying to get to 20 followers,if you follow me I will follow you back and like at least 5 of your pics

You can send me some of your art and I will give you a shout out on Instagram or I will give you advice on how to improve on editing

If I made art for you nd you don’t like it please tell me so I can make it better ,don’t worry it won’t hurt my feelings.:blush:

If any of you guys have Instagram can you share this

THANK YOU​:innocent::blush::grinning::innocent::blush::grinning::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::+1::+1::heart_decoration::revolving_hearts::+1::ok_hand: to all of you who followed me.

2 Likes

Can you make one edit of me??

Sure , just send me the character details

1 Like