Profile KBeavs90: Published Author with more stories in the works!

community
mustread

Looking for readers my first was published in classic and I don’t believe I will be continuing but I have a published ink story calld Accidental Love out and ready to read along with 2 New stories I am currently still writing. One will be a Halloween short story and should be out by October the other is based off a show release still TBD. It’s hard for me to publish quickly because I work full time but I try to keep up with it when I can. I’m still learning but I hope it strikes up some interests! My Profile on Episode is KBeavs90 Thanks :heart:

Hey I’m reading now your story and here’s my story info :slight_smile:

Story: On The Other Side Of The Mountain

Description: Welcome to this story that contains drama, action, sad moments and a lot of comedy. Lena is a girl who tries to get through her father’s death, with the help of her friend Alan.

Author: Gonaldo Albertino

Style: Ink

Ig: gonaldo_episode

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

sure thing! I just added it I’ll read it later this evening! Thanks

r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

just added your story and followed you on episode! I will read after I finish reading another authors that I promised I would read! thanks :smiley:

@gisellec I just read the 1st 3 chapters of your story but I ran out of passes so I couldn’t continue but it’s really good!! Can’t wait for my passes to refill!

Thank you so much!!

No prob! I really enjoy it so far!!:heart_eyes:

I’m glad you’re enjoying it!! :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

Hiya, I will do R4R? :slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368