Profile outfit didn’t go to my profile 😅😒

Exactly what the title said someone in a gc I’m in showed me this post episode made

Episodes IG post

(I tried getting the outfit I circled in purple )

I spent 29 :gem: YUP 29 and it didn’t get added in .
And I did purchase the outfit otherwise I wouldn’t be wearing it in pic below

Summary

Anyone know how I can get it added to my profile ? Or get my 29 gems refunded till episode fixes this :sweat_smile: ?

If this is in the wrong spot feel free to move it @Sydney_H

Have a great day/evening/night everyone !

2 Likes

Contact support. Sometimes it doesn’t add to the profile due to a glitch.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:!

1 Like

happy birthday by the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :smiling_face::face_holding_back_tears:!

I saw on the comments on IG you have to wait until April 27.:broken_heart: but I’m not sure if that’s accurate. Btw happy birthday :partying_face::heartpulse: hope you enjoy your day :smiling_face::smiling_face:

I thought it was from now till the 27th u could get them :sweat_smile:

Thank you :smiling_face:

Happy Birthday @Catniss :heart::sparkles:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately I believe they meant that it will be available to be added to your profile on the 27th starting from a certain hour. A pop up message should appear at the top of the screen mentioning you can add it to your profile closet while trying on those outfits. If it doesn’t appear, then it means it can’t be added!

Hey, Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day :gift: and awe yeah I think it means it will be available April 27 but why does it say available now? that will confuse so many people :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m not sure honestly but episode is always confusing :roll_eyes:

But it had. New profile outfits available now ! Available through April 27th . :thinking:

1 Like

Tysm !

Yea I don’t get it either it has available now through April 27th from what ik of is it’s April 22nd maybe April 23rd in another time zone .

1 Like

Probably to let the people that can’t spend money know ahead of time so they can earn enough gems.

This is offtopic but…
Happy Birthday :blob_hearts:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Also,
I saw on the episode official account on instagram that it said it will only be added on the 27th of April unless I misunderstood, but most of their comments also say this so unfortunately you may have to wait :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

That’s odd! I tried it myself and I had not seen any pop up message while trying the outfits. Perhaps try emailing episode about the issue?