Profile outfits for your episode profilešŸŒž (UPDATED)

depressed.exe :feels: :sob:

Why I didnā€™t get this glitch or smth! :sob: I feel jealous lol

3 Likes

Now I need clothings for male avatar

I want them! for My male version hehe

1 Like

Same here. Just donā€™t get why others need to pay gems for it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yes, theyā€™re so cute!! I just hope that the next time we get new outfits they are either free for everyone or the same amount of gems for everyone! :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Can u send me the link :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Mine cost me 29 :gem: and now i gotta read so many episode originals to increase my gems! :sob:

1 Like

I got it free :face_holding_back_tears:
Can anyone tell me if more of these outfits come since I did not see it when I opened episode, but one of the people who I follow had it in their recommendations

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry :sob::sob: I wish you got them free too!

1 Like

Right!

1 Like

The price lists as 29 to me. As much as these outfits look cute, Iā€™ll just stick to the free ones because 29 PER OUTFIT is insaneee

Just keep checking this thread I will update if thereā€™s any new ones!!

1 Like

If anyone is trying to look for it, hereā€™s the link

Outfit pop up shop :sparkles:

1 Like

Ahaha update I spent about 80 gems to get two outfits šŸ« šŸ„¹ā€¦

New outfits

Old outfits

1 Like

I only got one lol 39 gems!!! saving my gems because I know they will update and put new amazing outfits!!

Yeah I know but I took surveys for those šŸ«£

:yay:UPDATE :yay:
I can now add every episode outfit to my profile for FREE, from the profile outfits pop up shop. Hope everyone got this too!

1 Like

They became free for me too, right after the story disappeared from the shelf.

1 Like

Same here I was so buzzing

Itā€™s crazy they used to be 39 gems for me and now theyā€™re freeā€¦ where was this a couple days ago so I didnā€™t have to spend about 80 gems on two outfits šŸ„¹šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Right, Iā€™m grateful and all but I wish it was like this before like a lot of other people! basically spent gems for nothing :clown_face: