Profile Picture Meanings!

Hellooooooo!

Anywho I was just wondering what’s the meaning with y’all pfps. We have a thread talking about usernames so I was thinking (ya know it’s 5 in the morning and I’m like dhdvsksbdhx) soooooo what’s the meaning behind y’all pfps! I know with me I change mine everyday in dedication to my friend, @minoru. So today my pfp is like the first photoshop I did of me and my crush lolz yeah I accidentally used filters and should make a new one, but this baby has so many memories, so I was like okie dokie!

10 Likes

I like this idea~! My last two pfps had significance to me, this one is just a cast of ocean people that I used to RP with an old forum friend with way back in the day on a RP forum site. ^^

One of my most favorite RPs…hah…nostalgia.

4 Likes

Thanks! And that’s swanky nothing like memories!

1 Like

My first profile picture was kaname from vampire knight, meaning, I LOVE ANIME!!!.

The profile picture that i am currently using right now, means, i love technology, and I like to be on my phone a lot of some reasons. lol

1 Like

My pfp doesn’t really have much of a meaning… It’s just one of the art pieces that I did that I kind of like and it goes along with the theme of winter :woman_shrugging: the model is @Dahlia_Blossom btw (love ya girl :kissing_heart:)

2 Likes

My current profile picture is a picture of Rose Quartz from Steven Universe, as I am a HUGE fan of the show.

2 Likes

Mine is the Twenty One Pilots symbol

Mine is from a character in one of my stories.

1 Like

Am about to do mine

1 Like

I miss her so much. It is nice that you are changing your pfp everyday in dedication to her.

My pfp…you guessed it…is an angel cat because of my username

2 Likes

Same I’m glad to be changing in honor of her.

:joy: I knew it

1 Like

Um mine is just I guess me with a book covering my face cause I love books. But don’t ask what book that’s suppose to be, and more books and some tea. Do Not Disturb!

4 Likes

My profile picture is a screenshot of those episode vines I did on instagram and this is my episode character laying on the ground screaming OMG. My face in the pfp describes my 24/7 mood :rofl:

4 Likes

My profile pic is of Wonder Woman because she’s my fav heroine, so brave & badass <3 <3 <3

3 Likes

I just liked this cute picture of Jerry and decided to use it, lol.

4 Likes

haha it is cute

1 Like

My pfp is just an edit of my Episode character and it’s my first pfp I had. Thank you @Teahwalker for making it for me I still have it and I love it :sweat_smile::heart:.

3 Likes

Heheee my new pfp is also made by me, but the model is me instead :grin:

3 Likes

Everyone has such interesting stories >.< mine was the only profile picture I could find on my drawings folder at the time xD

2 Likes

This profile picture and banner I changed recently is for December 7th, to remember Pearl Harbor.

Because I’m an American Nationalist. XDXD And God bless my country <3 <3

2 Likes