Profile Picture Meanings!

This girl up here is this step-Sister character to a romance story way, way still in its infancy. She’s this co-prez to the high school’s anime/manga club and her look kinda is inspired by the protagonist in Kiss Him, Not Me.
This specific animation screenshot is a part of my first Music Volume Splash page.

And no, this isn’t a step-sibling romance, she’s kind of the catalyst if that makes sense?

2 Likes

I’ve changed it. Now it’s Jenna Marbles, because why not?

1 Like

Noooooooo. I was so used to yours!

2 Likes

It’s the new year bich! Beverly (the character in the old one) made more sense a few years ago than now considering what I’m writing for the latest contest. But hopefully she and the rest of the story would come afterwards

1 Like

You’re one to talk, X’D

My newest PFP is an OC I drew by hand in less than 20 minutes. His name is…lol, Aren >.> He’s a scifi hero and a bad ass!

2 Likes

My pfp is of D.O. from exo kpop artist and actor…
One of the reasons to keep his pic is because its his bday today…And the other that i love exo…

2 Likes

My first profile picture was basically a meme, but the person in the meme was relatable. This one right now shows that you can still be positive and happy no matter what.

1 Like

I like that meaning!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.