Programs for Art Edits?

What do you guys use to create edits? I like my edits, but during quarantine, I definitely wanna mess with some other programs! Test the waters on other edit programs like ones that erase background, programs you use to assemble your edit, etc. I currently use remove.bg and Canva (links below)!

Canva

Remove Background

My Examples, using those programs

5 Likes

I am impressed !!!
I use medibang paint pro it is free and I can do from my phone!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’ve been doing it for about a year now, but I definitely wanna try some new programs! I’ll definitely check it out!

2 Likes

You should don’t worry if you dont understand anything at first you could see tutorials on Youtube
I am with this app from abt 2 years now and I wanna try something new too!:purple_heart:

1 Like

I use IbisPaint X, PicsArt, and sometimes Phonto if I want to add text.

2 Likes

A good one for pc is gimp. Similar to photoshop but free x

2 Likes

I use ibis paint x :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve used IbisPaint and tried to draw (I QUICKLY FOUND OUT I SUCK AT DIGITAL ART :joy:). I still have never gotten the hang of it

1 Like

:joy: I started off with Medibang and I had no clue what I was doing

1 Like

I tried out gimp last year… it’s really complicated in my opinion :joy: (but I did give up after only 15 min of trying it… so it may be me :joy:)

I haven’t tried out procreate! Is it free, and if not how much does it cost?

1 Like

That’s not bad! Is it easy to make things transparent? That is like the thing I need the most when I make an edit :joy:

1 Like

I use IbisPaint X, PicsArt, MagicEraser and Phonto for edits then Procreate for digital art!

1 Like

I use pixlr e, phonto & ibis paint x

1 Like

Procreate and Ibis Paint X :smile:

1 Like

Those two have been coming up a lot :sweat_smile:

Btw I saw you love Spider-Man, so do I, sis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My fave superhero

1 Like

They’re pretty nice apps for editing! Definitely give Ibis Paint X a look.

Whooooo, another Spider-Man fan! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Naaah you just need to watch tutorials! It’s really simple once you get the hang on it xx

2 Likes

quick question :sweat_smile: do you know how to give a character a transparent background? using ibis paint x? like taking the white out of this?

1 Like

@PropertyofNae I think I did it!! But oof… Major white lines :joy: :joy: Decent first try??

2 Likes