Projectiverse R4Rs/Review-for-Reviews

I’ll check out your story after I receive proof that you’ve read mine. I don’t wanna be ghosted again.

1 Like

I don’t do ghosting, serious R fr R oly … i hv done many r fr r … check out my story…gv chnce… u vl nt b bored

1 Like

OK, but you’ll still have to read any one of my stories first.

Ok bt dont do ghosting

1 Like

Thanks. I won’t ghost. The screenshots above prove I don’t ghost as well.

You can pick any 1 of my stories.

1 Like

Ok sure @kahotshot

1 Like

You want to do r fr r?

Hey @kahotshot i have completed 3 chapters frm ur story
Hd fun gaming

o

1 Like

Thank you. I read your story as well.

1 Like

I’m out of passes but I’ll finish two more when I get em’ and sry about the crappy images :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

image image image

Thanks.

Can you send me the link to your other story?

I read up to Episode 5. I will read the next 2 soon as well.

Just finished your story.

Read-for-reads are still open.

Bump.

Hey I’m down for an R4R! If you could also give me your thoughts on the story, that would be great!

I just finished reading Publicity Problems! It was short but nice! It’s refreshing to have a story without any romance in it, focusing on the main conflict with publicity.

This is my story!

TITLE: The Depths of Newport
GENRE: Romance, Mystery
DESCRIPTION: Forced into Witness Protection, Nadia moves to a small town on the east coast. Juggling love, friendship, and school, Nadia uncovers what lies beneath the depths of Newport.
STORY COVER:

Hey. I just read 3 episodes of your story. I really like Dylan. She has the best personality out of the main cast. My suggestions would be that sometimes speech bubbles are too low sometimes. Also, whenever you zoom in on a character, they would sometimes be off center and will go out of frame during certain animations.

Also, in Episode 3, Dylan is doing a walking animation while driving, and in the scene where her and Jade are in the living room, she would sometimes slide instead of walk.

I do have 1 question. At the end of Episode 3, Nadia is all of a sudden with Claire, even though she spent the day with Dylan and Jade, and Dylan asked her if she was free. What happened?

Oof the last part was an error on my part. I’ll go ahead and fix it!
Thanks so much!