PROM || RP || Official Thread

:heart:PROM :heart:

Very loosely based off of the movie “Mean Girls”, this roleplay centers around teenagers aged sixteen-eighteen fighting for the title of prom King and Queen. Set in Summerville High, California, these students are bound to get involved in drama, love triangles, and a constant battle for popularity.

Of course, why have gossip when there’s no one around to spread it? The Burn Blog, written by the Bonbon Association covers all the latest gossip.

Speak of the devils at the top of social hierarchy, you’ll find the infamous Bonbon Association . Also known as California’s Candies. These are the girls everyone wants to be or wants to be with. The Candies host the best parties, follow the latest trends, plan the school events. Of course, including PROM!

The biggest night of the year. The prom winners at Summerville High is like no other, it is on everyone’s mind 24/7, everything you do or say will have a consequence on your chance of winning prom King or Queen.

How will you get your vote?
:scream:Fear?
:heart:Kindness?
:hushed:Cheating?
:smiling_imp:Sabotaging?
It’s all up to you…

——————————————————————————

Role play Rules

• First Person POV.

• Write your character’s name above the post.

• This is a semi-advanced roleplay, so you must write at least one paragraph in each post.

• Try to refrain from writing excessively long replies (3+ paragraphs). Bloggers will probably skip your post if they find it too long to read.

• Correct grammar at all times.

• Please use the blur spoiler to cover all your curse words.

• Tag those characters who you mention on your post.

• OOC conversations must be done in the Sign-Ups thread.

• Excessive backposting is NOT allowed. Take your time writing your posts! People would rather read an interesting, well-written reply than a fast one.

——————————————————————————
Burn Blog
Faceclaims
Timetable
Relationships

Tags

@minnehaaa @16AngelCat @coco.xhic @Madilnel @Secreterz @WritingAndRoses @Parix @Daunt @Cara_writer @AnimeOtome @Kate_Potter

4 Likes

:sunny: Last Day of Summer :sunny:
It’s the last day of Summer everyone! Please read the Burn Blog to keep up on all the latest parties and events. Tonight is the Last Day of Summer Party hosted by the infamous Bonbon Association at Amber Perry’s house! Hope to see you all there.

Tags

@minnehaaa @WritingAndRoses @Madilnel @Parix @coco.xhic @Daunt @16AngelCat @Secreterz @AnimeOtome @Cara_writer

3 Likes

CANDICE

“Is everyone here???” I looked to the big house my friend told me. I never expected I’d be in her house but here I am, standing in 5 inches front of her gate. I do hope he comes here fast, I mean I even wore my cutest outfit AND I had to make an excuse to mom! But I patiently wait for Elliot as I feel like I’m the only one who came early. Again. I gently ring the doorbell and hope this isn’t my last day.

Outfit

APPROACHABLE

2 Likes

Amber Perry

I finish my makeup with my pink sparkly gloss from Dior. I spray my Victoria’s Secret spray all over me so I smell super sweet. Pure Seduction has to be the best scent ever made. I walk down stairs and make sure the maid set everything up correctly for the end of Summer Party. “Thank you!” I say to her with a smile on my face as she headed out for the rest of the day. About five minutes after she walks out I hear the doorbell go. Why is she back, has she forgotten something.

I open the door to see “Candice” I say with a straight face. “I mean, when I said the party started at eight that actually means come at nine thirty, but you’re hear now so you can come in.” I look her up and down as she walks in past me. People have no fashion sense these days. “So through there is the kitchen where there’s snacks, drinks. There is alcohol but… I don’t know if you are allowed to drink.” I say with a fake smile on my face. “The bathrooms are through that door and there’s one up stairs and to the left. So yeah.”

Outfit

@Secreterz

1 Like

CANDICE

I sigh softly “Oh hi, Amber.” Gosh she looks pretty. I thanked her and walked as fast as I could so she won’t say anything about me. I saw her huge house and I can never imagine how they could clean a house like this. She then showed me the snacks and then mentioned the alcohol “Thanks! Glad you notice I don’t drink” I smiled awkwardly. She then showed me the bathroom and I thanked her. Now I realized I said too many thank you to her, would she be annoyed by me?? Why isn’t he here yet??? Then I went to the bathrooms and called Elliot. No answers. Guess I can just talk to Amber…

@episode.loverr

Carrington:star2:
One more sweep of highlighter slightly above my cheek bone and I was ready. I sprayed some setting spray on my face as I exited the bathroom, switching off the light. I looked in the full length mirror in my room and pursed my lips, sticking my hip out and taking a snap. I smirked as I looked at the picture, I added a few star emojis before sending it out, only sending it to my close friends of course though. I put some YSL perfume on before leaving the room and making my way down the stairs. Neither of my parents were here at the moment, they had some diner with college friends or something. I got in the car and told my driver to take me to Ambers. I’d been there enough that he knew exactly where to go. I said thanks to tommy our family driver and walked up to the entrance of the house. I knocked once before walking in. My finger could a lock of my hair and twirled it gently around my manicured finger. A few people were here and I examined their outfits before walking to get myself a drink. I wondered who was all going to be here. Some people I wanted more than others!
Carringtons outfit

APPROACHABLE

ELLIOT

“Well, it’s time to go to that two-faced bitch party” I said to myself after spraying a bit perfume dad gave me. I told mom and dad that I’m going to the party, they said goodbye with a kiss on my cheek. I drove to the house where she lives and I hope she doesn’t talk at me which is impossible now that I think about it. I now get worried about Candice, I know she typically is early at stuff but I do hope she isn’t having a panic attack or being smuggled by Amber’s fakery. I rang the door and hope for the best.

Outfit

APPROACHABLE

Amber Perry

A few more people turned up but not any that I was hoping for. I sat on the couch for a while on my phone, a Snapchat notification popped up from Carrington. Her outfit is so gorge compared to basically everyone here, apart from me of course. Thank god it looks like she’s on her way here.

A good twenty minutes passes and I look around to see if any more people have arrived that I actually like. That’s when I spot Carrington. I go on snap and start videoing as I walk up to her “Hey girl!” I said to give her a fright. I give her a hug and upload the video to my story with the caption ‘Ma b*tch is here’.

“I love your dress. You should see the stuff people turn up in. Like you’re coming to my party, please put some effort in.” I say as I giggle.

@Madilnel

OOC: You can be at your house getting ready or you can go straight to Ambers for her party @coco.xhic

1 Like

Carrington :star2:
I blew a kiss to the video Amber was recording and giggled a little. I had a cup with a mixture of things in one hand and hugged her back with the other that was free. You should see the stuff people turn up in. I raised a brow and nodded, completely agreeing with her. “Oh I’ve noticed.” I laughed a little and took a small sip.
“You look great!” I told her while tapping my finger on the side of the cup. I loved the denim trend, though I wasn’t sure if I could pull it off but she looked good. “Do you know of anyone else who is coming?” I asked her.
@episode.loverr

1 Like

CANDICE

Welp, seems like there are other people here now. I the sat the farthest seat I could find and looked at my outfit. Well mom did say I could slut out a bit but I feel too scared pulling off these tricks. I then drank soda waiting for my one friend who will at least notice me. I then felt a tap on my shoulder… “Elliot!!” I hugged him “Now I can finally show off what I have done!!” He then grabbed my hand and started to barge me with all of these people “you betrayed me” I told him with a faint laugh.

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

HAILEY
I uncomfortably tug at my dress as I walk up to Amber Perry’s house. I still have no idea why I of all people got invited. I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling about this party. I open the front door and is bombarded with the blast of music and the smell of booze.

Outfit
56%20PM%20-%20Edited

APPROACHABLE

Amber Perry

You look great!. “I know!” I replied as I have a twirl. “My dad got it imported over from Italy. It’s all hand stitched.” I said as I poured a few different drinks into my cup. “I’m aiming for some kind of fruit cocktail but who knows what I just put together.” I said laughing.

Do you know of anyone else who is coming. “Oh not anyone important.” I replied. “Just you know… Josh!” I said as I giggled and nudged her elbow. “Listen I know he goes out with Carmen but everyone knows. What happens in Ambers, stays in Ambers.” I say and wink at her.

@Madilnel

OOC: Ok, I’ll keep that in mind! @coco.xhic

2 Likes

CANDICE

After he started to barge me thanks a lot, Elliot, I saw a pretty girl “H-hey… I-i I’m Candice. Candice Gray.” Gosh that felt so awkward. She then appreciated my outfit. “Thanks! I got it from my mom from the 70s. She used to wear it a LOT” glad my confidence boosted up with that simple compliment and Elliot started to fade away seeing how I made a conversation. “I like your outfit too, where did you get it?” I said with a smile.

@coco.xhic

1 Like

ELLIOT

“Hey Girl!” I told to her smiling a bit. I felt a bit happy that I know someone who is extremely close rather than Candice. “You still remember me??” I told Hailey with a big smile, trying to make her happy.

@Parix

Carrington:star2:
josh I rolled my eyes and took a drink. “Why would I care if josh came?” I said a brow raised and shrugged. “I mean we broke up.” I smirked a little and bit my lip. Okay, so maybe we still talk and maybe sometimes it’s a little more than how friends talk…but I wasn’t going to say that out loud. “If he wants Carmen,” I chuckled a little. “Then he must be fine with a downgrade.” I pursed my lips and shrugged again. I looked around a little and say Hailey walk in. I would probably go and talk to her at some point tonight. “What about you? Anyone you are excited see?”
@episode.loverr
@Parix mentioned

1 Like

HAILEY
“Hey, of course, how could I forget” I chuckle bumping into a side table with something very expensive on it. Gosh I hope I am not acting too weird around him.

@Secreterz

CANDICE

She then told me her outfit, maybe I should go to the that shop. “Sooo you two daring?” She said to me and I immediately shook my head “No, he’s my friend. People normally don’t want to date “Scary Candice” or “That Alien” cause… you know.” I then looked down to my shoes and quickly asked “You also have a someone in your life??”

@coco.xhic

1 Like

ELLIOT

I chuckled as she bumped to the table and grabbed her waist to make sure she doesn’t completely fall. “Make sure to make to anger Amber since I want to see that ugly face” looking at the table and laughing at the process saying that and asked her “How’s everything??”

@Parix

Amber Perry

“Carrington” I said as I tilted my head and rolled my eyes. “I see the way you look at him, and the way he looks at you. I can sense it and I WILL make it my goal to get you guys back together. You know it could just be right person wrong time.” I said as I shrugged and took a sip of my drink.
“And yes I agree, Carmen was a downgrade and a half.” I said as I pursed my lips. “Don’t tell her I said that though.” I whispered, even though I wouldn’t really be that bothered if she found out.

“I’m not sure, I’m not exactly hoping any specific person shows up.” I couldn’t keep my smile from forming as I started thinking about Ollie. “Ok. Fine. You know Oliver Stranton. That boy is dream-y.” I said giggling. “I mean I don’t know if he’s interested in me but it’s his loss if he isn’t.” I said as I smirked. “I’m hoping Ryland doesn’t turn up though, that would just be awkward and I don’t know how I’d even react if I seen him. Like would I hate him, miss him?” I sighed.

@Madilnel
@Daunt - mentioned

2 Likes

I lightly gasp as Elliot grabs my waist. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here!. " Everything is great and yes I will probably do something to get me kicked out. Hey where is Candice?"

@Secreterz