Promo for my new story! You can promote yours too! Let's help each other out 💕

Welcome everyone!
I’m not exactly a new author on Episode, but it’s been a while since I’ve published anything. (I wrote some very cringey stories that have since been hidden from the public eye XD). I decided to get back into writing and finally published the first three chapters of my new story.

Title: Tremora: The Magical Kingdom

Description: When you and your best friend are transported into a book, will you manage to stay alive to find a way home? Or will you two become trapped inside the world of Tremora forever?

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action
Number of episodes: Chapters 1-4 are out now.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @stacy_episode

Additional information: Main character is female, best friend is male, and love interest is male. Full customization for MC (including name), and full customization for best friend and LI (excluding names). There is a point system that is used for accessing extra scenes.

I look forward to reading everyone’s amazing stories, and I hope everyone enjoys mine! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats with your story! Are you interested in a R4R? :hugs:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

For sure! I’d love to do that! <3
Although I must admit, your story looks much more interesting than mine. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

mxlika

Mar 2

mxlika

1m

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :sparkles: Feel free to check on my story on the app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description : Maeva always had the perfect high school’s nerd label .But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush,t he most popular guy in high school? Dramas? Of course!
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd : High School Life

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

SEQUEL SHOULD BE OUT SOON ! Hopefully for summer’start 🫶🏾 :bubbles:

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 6 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when i’m going to update but i’ll definitely complete it…

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC, Point System, and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

@BlainleySam @mxlika @ValerieHaiden202
Would you guys be interested in doing an R4R and/or G4G? :blush: