Read for read anybody? Let me know :D

Cool. I’ll check out your post. I have 2 other stories that Im doing a read for read, but I’ll get to your too :blush:

Definitely I’ll read your too. How many chapters does your story have?

I can’t wait to get to your story. I’ll definitely do a read for read with you. As soon as I’m done with the stories above and before I start your story, I’ll fill out the forms :blush::laughing:

Im half way done. I hope you’re enjoying my story as much as I’m enjoying yours :blush::laughing:

1 Like

Hey! This is my story and I hope you’ll like it!

Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: After a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 3
Genre: Action/ romance
Style: Ink
Link:

1 Like

definitely I’ll do a r4r with you. I’ll just finish a few stories before your though I’ll send you a msg before I start yours :blush: If that’s okay with you?

1 Like

Yes! No problem :blush:

1 Like

Im about to start your story. You have 4 chapters, so we’ll keep it fair and do 4&4 which one of my stories do you wanna read?
I’ll post a screenshot when I finish it :blush:

Hey! I see you have three chapters. We can do 3 chapters each to keep it fair and then send each other a screenshot of the read chapters. That good? Let me know if you’re still interested and also what story of mine you wanna read :laughing::blush:

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Take your time dear :blue_heart: I will need some time, too :speak_no_evil:
4/4 sounds great and I am gonna choose Twisted Faite - Bloody Mythology :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello :raising_hand_woman:‍♀
That’s my story if you’d love to give it a try!

Name: Masked By Pride
Author: NB
Genre: Romance \ Drama
Published Chapters: 10

1 Like

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

1 Like

I read your story!

1 Like

Hey Alex. Thanks that’s awesome! Do you have a story so I can go read it? :blush:

Found yours. :blush: I hope Dan and Britt end up together. :laughing:

Actually I quit this story. Bloody Desire is my new story. :o

1 Like

I’ll check that one out too :blush:

1 Like

Aw, thank you! :black_heart:

1 Like

Heey! Let’s do r4r!

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Drama/Action
Style: Ink
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author
THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

1 Like