Promote here! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Guysssss! Itโ€™s time to promote your story. Im looking for some business type stories. Like Boss-assistance romance or something? :thinking: I find those stories interesting bcz they are really good and nice and helps to learn about business :relieved::relieved::necktie:

Just drop your story down.

Must be LL :pleading_face:

7 Likes

You can try reading my story :cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 7 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Business story? :astonished:

1 Like

I arleady started reading it :smirk::innocent:

1 Like

Itโ€™s related to work and there is love interest from the family she works for .
I donโ€™t know if you are ok with that kind of story hehe๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

I already started so Iโ€™ll give it a try :innocent:

1 Like

thank you ,I hope you will enjoy it :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Itโ€™s not really a business story, itโ€™s about a Hollywood actress and her career. :grin:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadnโ€™t been revealed.

2 Likes

Nothing else than business stories please :pleading_face: I already have so much in my favourites I have to read :pleading_face:

Hereโ€™s my story
Sheโ€™s a ceo if you want to give it a try๐Ÿ˜…

Ig: lyra.episode
Description: youโ€™re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. Heโ€™s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link:

Idk what you would consider a business story tho
1 Like

Ty for the thread

But_Then_I_Met_You_aV_posterThumb_ZLWegUzHkm (1)

Shoutout to @ArinasDrawings for the cover she created for me.

Title: Reveal: But Then I Met You

Genre: Drama

Description: Follow the story of Sienna, future heir of the worldโ€™s most prominent corporation & how she captures the ups, downs, and complications of love, especially with an age disparity.

(Donโ€™t worry the both MC are adults if anyone is wondering)

Follow me on Instagram
episode.coffeezbeans

2 Likes

Story Title: Loving Lion

Author: Phoebexxleigh
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 5 (More coming soon)
Description: Arabella has always lived in fear of the man she once loved, what happens when a not so innocent hero saves her from living a nightmare?
(mafia)
Instagram: Phoebexxepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5247671145791488

1 Like

Thanks for the thread.

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns sheโ€™s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)
Whoโ€™s Watching Me? link

1 Like

It seems cool! can u give me link?

Hey Girl!
My story is not a buisness type but def a drama and romance.
Name- My Sins :slight_smile:
I hope you like it
My insta- @sophia_epiisode

1 Like

can you give me link?

Yes love!
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833391129329664

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/Romance/Drama
Style : Limelight
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? Whatโ€™s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

1 Like

Hey!) Iโ€™d love to hare the story I found amazing! It would mean a lot if you give it a try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Reveal: Roses and Daggers

An awesome description in the IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFdEecelzsC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Iโ€™d love to hear your opinion after!)

1 Like

Would you read a story about some famous celebrieties falling in love with other? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like